Join online for an interactive one-day workshop to get a better understanding of the current situation and what other sectors have already done. The goal is to receive input on the needs and expectations from involved stakeholders, and to showcase good practices that can enrich the debate.
Call for contributions
Do you have relevant experiences, developments or concerns that you would like to share during this workshop related to standards and testing / conformity assessment for circularity and sustainability? Please submit a brief description of your proposed presentation, including a title, to email@example.com by 3 February 2021. The organisers will review all applications and will contact the selected ones for practical arrangements.
WHEN: Thursday, 18 March 2021, 9.30 to 16.00 CET
WHERE: online. Login details will be provided to confirmed participants in advance of the workshop.
This event is aimed at representatives of:
- Manufacturers and designers of PPE and materials used in PPE
- Service providers for (sustainable) PPE (cleaning, maintenance, repair, …)
- Researchers in this domain or related topics
- Test laboratories/notified bodies and authorities
- Users and purchasers of PPE
- Societal stakeholders
- Other interested parties