Agoria and the other partners of the Interreg NWE COBRACOMP project are pleased to invite you to the “Green Mobility: Composite parts manufactured in Europe” event. This international event will take place at BluePoint Brussels on Tuesday 8th November in the afternoon.
The half day program will revolve around the use of automated production processes for composite structures that contribute to green mobility both on land as in the sky.
With confirmed speakers from CTC Airbus, GKN Fokker Landing Gear, Ebusco, The Belgian Cycling Factory, Collins aerospace, Eurocarbon, VDL Fibertech , it will be an opportunity to get inspired about how -and why- state of the art manufacturing techniques are being used in these fields, but also to meet and interact with an international community of both market and supply.
12:00: Registration and Lunch
13:00: Welcome and project presentation
13:20: Interreg NWE presentation
13:35: Session 1: Automated composites production for air mobility
- Tim Frerich, Airbus CTC, The RTM process at the CTC - opportunities and challenges
- Peet Vergouwen, GKN Fokker landing gear, Development of braided composite structures for landing gear: lessons and limitations
- Olivier Picot, Collins aerospace Ratier-Figeac, Braiding for turboprop blades
14:50: Break with drinks and coffee
15:10: Session 2: Automated composites production for ground mobility
- Pieter Potters, Michiel Wassink & Stephan Voskamp, The Belgian Cycling factory, VDL Fibertech & Eurocarbon, Test case: A high performance bicycle fork
- Edwin van Herpt, Ebusco, Reducing carbon footprint for public transport
16:40: Cocktail and networking
18:00: End of the event
DATE & PLACE
Tuesday, 08/11/2022 12:00-18:00
Bd Auguste Reyers 80,
This event will be held in English