Join us on 12 MAY 2022 for a unique online experience
FROM PREVENTION TO RECOVERY
Examples and best practices of e-mental health (eMH) use in daily practice from experts, treatment professionals and patients
Since 2020 treatment using digital tools has grown exponentially. Experience shows that digital solutions work very well in some situations and less in others. But, how do you put eMH to good use and what can you do with it? How do you implement it in daily practice? And how do we upscale it?
During this online event you can experience current e-mental health practice, by joining e-mental health sessions and exploring the cinematic insights from highly regarded mental health institutes, such as: GGZ Drenthe, GGZ Delftland, Reinier van Arkel, GGZ Centraal and ARQ Centrum’45. Gain knowledge on topics such as VR, AI, Moral Injury, App, Online Modules and much more.
We proudly present e-mental health insights from universities, such as:
- Full Professor of Artificial Intelligence Mark Hoogendoorn from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Associate Professor dr. Kirstin Greaves-Lord from Rijks Universiteit Groningen
- Univ.-Prof. dr. med. Wolfgang Gaebel, Director WHO Collaborating Centre on Quality Management and Empowerment in Mental Health
- Full Professor dr. Heleen Riper, eMental-Health/ Clinical Psychology VU & Amsterdam University Medical Centre (VUmc), Dept. of Psychiatry, Amsterdam
We will end the event with an interactive session about the need for transformation in mental health by Michel van Schaik, Director of Healthcare at Rabobank Netherlands.
Patients will share their e-mental health journey and experience in videos and during our expert panel.
You can choose your own preferred sessions on the spot and switch between them. Check out our full program for more content and information about sessions and great speakers.
Participants one-time only benefits
- Free access to a unique e-mental health application for online Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET)
- Free access to all eMEN e-mental health training sessions from EU experts
- Access to all parallel sessions recordings and video materials
- Access to eMEN online community site
- Accreditation where applicable
- Chance to win fantastic e-mental health experiences, such as:
- Free session in Sensiks Reality Pods with a.o. temperature and scent stimulations
- Free session to experience Moovd VR for exposure therapy
- Free session to experience 3MDR
Attending this event would normally cost you 1.995,- EUR! Thanks to funding from Interreg North-West Europe, we can offer this amazing event for free.
Accreditation for this event is in progress.