The expectations of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) are high today, both for mobility users as for transport operators. For carsharing operators, interoperability between different mobility modes could enhance opportunities, but also concerns about the implications on their businesses and new competition due to MaaS arise as well. In order to fully understand MaaS and to provide a unified answer, eHUBS partner Autodelen.net set up the project Share.Vlaanderen, where the interoperability between car sharing operators is explored as an intermediate step towards MaaS. The end result is an analysis report where the state of the art of interoperable carsharing in Europe is presented, as well as the business opportunities and possible bottlenecks for car sharing operators. Read the report here
On 10 February, eHUBS partner Autodelen.net is happy to share its insights with you in a short webinar from 15h-16h CET.
- 15h-15h05: Welcome & introduction
- 15h05 - 15h20: Findings Share.Vlaanderen by Ine Lippens (Autodelen.net)
- 15h20-15h35: Introduction of existing car sharing systems in Europe
- Koomo-network (Germany) by Joachim Schwarz (Cambio Deutschland)
- Share4Mobility (Belgium) by Tony Deruyter
- TMF Network and Som Mobilitat by Lukas Reichel
- 15h35-15h50: Panel discussion
- 15h50-16h: Questions & wrap up
Register to this event via this link.