Webinar- Fodder beets (Dutch)
Fodder beet, back from nowhere ... In five years, the area under this crop has increased by about 20%. The (practical) research did not stand still either. So time to come out with the results!
During this webinar, we take a closer look at the usefulness of fodder beet in crop rotation plans. You will learn all about variety choice, diseases, storage and valorisation on your farm.
- Usefulness of fodder beet in your crop rotation: Katrien Geudens, Hooibeekhoeve
- Variety choice: Laura Rogge, ILVO
- Control of Rhizoctonia solani: Eva Wambacq, Proefhoeve Bottelare HOGENT-UGent
- Control of insects and fungal diseases: Gert Van de Ven, Hooibeekhoeve/LCV
- Preservation: Joos Latré, Proefhoeve Bottelare HOGENT-UGent
Participation is free, but registration required. Register here.