Thursday April 13th, the Belgium national conference of the IT4anxiety European project took place at Trakk in Namur. This event was an opportunity to look back on these 4 years of project, with the participation of speakers, start-ups and health professionals.
The day started with the introduction of the project manager: Vinciane de Moffarts. Followed by multiple speakers who explained the impact of their research, achievements and obstacles encountered.
- Benoit Folens, CEO of CNP talked about the project and the future possibilities for the IT4anxiety project.
- Muriel Duliere researcher at HEPN introduced health training, a training platform in mental health developed by HEPN.
- Geatan Absil from CNP spoke about the theme of social innovation and its challenges.
- Julie Dieupar and Antoine Pironet from Aardex group presented the results of their clinical research and focus group.
- Marine Jaeken from CNP introduced the different digital tools combined with the field experiences.
All these researchers allowed the start-ups to develop digital innovations that meet the user’s needs. With a common goal: reduce the user’s anxiety with digital tools.
Participants had the opportunity to try the tools in small groups. The founders of the tools were present to explain the tool but also to answer questions.
The event ended with a convivial gathering.
The next meeting is scheduled on the 29th of June for the final conference, with all the European partners of the IT4anxiety project.