You need to evaluate the techno-economic performance potential of early-stage wave energy converter concepts ? The Technology Performance Level Assessment tool can help you: Join us for this presentation and tutorial for the online Technology Performance Levels (TPL) assessment tool.
The technology performance level assessment can be used by:
- Technology developer to get design feedback, identify areas of improvement, and find fatal flaws early
- Investors and project developers to conduct due diligence
- Reviewers to assess wave energy converter proposals and make funding decisions
- Reviewers to assess wave energy converter technologies in competitions
- Researchers to landscape the domain to formulate R&D strategy.
The workshop will give an introduction to using this critical tool to pursue a cost, time and risk efficient wave energy technology development path, ensuring robustness against failure.
When: Dec. 5, 2022, 5 p.m. Central European Time (9 a.m. Mountain Standard Time)
Where: Virtual (Zoom)
Who: Jochem WEBER (NREL), Thomas MATHAI (NREL) & Thomas SOULARD (Centrale Nantes)
Discover The technology performance level assessment : https://tpl.nrel.gov/
Do you want to assess the performance level of these wave energy technologies? Sign up for the workshop !
This workshop will take place on Dec. 5, 2022, 5pm during a zoom meeting. Please register here :