Ocean DEMO recently opened its 3rd call for application. Taking place on 30 June from 15:00 to 16:30 CEST, this webinar presented the application system as well as the available support packages. It also highlighted common themes and challenges that technology developers address during their testing period.
Ocean DEMO 3rd call user workshop.
- Industry update and next steps - Pathway to commercialisation and surviving the valley of death
- Ocean DEMO overview - Application system and support package allocation
- User testimonial - SeaQurrent
- Interreg North West Europe programme overview
- User testimonial - Orbital Marine Power
- Susan Learmonth, Programme Officer, EMEC
- Nicolas Wallet, Programme Manager, EMEC
- Neil Kermode, Managing Director, EMEC
- Mairéad Elliott, Business Development and Projects Coordinator, SmartBay
- Maurits Alberda, Co-Founder, SeaQurrent
- Anke Möllers, Project Officer, Interreg North West Europe
- James Murray, Business Development Manager, Orbital Marine Power
- Florent Jubé, European Project Manager, Ecole Centrale de Nantes