Repairing, a world of difference - SHAREPAIR Final Conference 10th March
Repairing, a world of difference!
The SHAREPAIR project is happy to invite you to its closing event on 10th of March 2023 in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Are you good at repairing things, or do you wish you were? Are you interested in the issue of over-consumption or rather in zero-waste living? Are you interested in what is happening at political level to encourage repair?
Within the European SHAREPAIR project, we have been working on solutions to reduce the amount of e-waste and would like to share the project results with you in a series of conferences and workshops.
Please join us if you want to find out and discuss what we have realised so far and will continue to work on.
Topics on the agenda
- toolboxes for cities to encourage repair
- approaches to strengthen repair communities
- campaigns for changes at individual, societal and political level
- digital tools to make DIY, repair café or professional repair solutions more accessible, incl. work on (3D) spare parts
- long-term vision on the place and role of repair data as part of a more circular economy
See you on March 10th at Aula Magna in Louvain-la-Neuve from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
All plenary sessions will be translated to FR/EN/NL.
You are welcome to bring a broken device for this event. Our repair volunteers will do their best to repair it or give it a second life!
More info and registration: https://www.sharepair.org/conference.
For more information or questions, please contact:
- Adélaïde Boodts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthieu Leroy <email@example.com>
Register for the SHAREPAIR Final Conference 10th March
The Sharepair project is happy to invite you to its closing event on 10th of March 2023 in Louvain-la-Neuve.to the ShaRepair website